A mid-mount Z from Wright Manufacturing can handle your biggest, toughest jobs without breaking a sweat or stride.
Sometimes there’s just no substitute for horsepower and speed on extra large jobs. With the Wright Z™, you also don’t have to sacrifice a high quality cut for muscle to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Yet it also features a compact, lightweight design that fits easily on a trailer and reduces rut damage on soft turf. And the low center of gravity gives you the stability to handle hills and maneuver around obstacles with confidence.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 48”, 52” and 61”
- Engines: 25.5 and 27.0 HP Kawasaki
- Runs faster and cooler while extending the life of the hydro system with 16 cc hydro pumps (versus the competition’s 10 and 12 cc versions)
- More agile and less damaging to the turf; up to 300 lbs lighter than the industry average
- Up to 3” shorter than the industry average for tighter, faster turns and easy portability
- Innovative belt drive arrangements put the hydro pumps, engine and seat lower than other mid-mount Z’s for greater overall stability
- The rear wheels move forward or backward for better balance when using a collection system